Monday, 4 August 2014

An Intro to Blogging , Week 2: Blog Activity #1


 
Hi everyone :
Welcome for visiting my blog , actually this the first post for me and the first time to have blog in English language , I have one in Arabic from 4 years ago  , so I am interesting for have this one and  I am sure I will learned a lot of things in INN346  and  that will development my blog .
 
Introduction to blogs:
A blog is a website page that permits an individual or an organisation to easily and swiftly communicate with targeted people by sharing information and ideas. Blogs comprise dated-posts that are arranged in reverse sequential manner. On the blogs people have a chance and freedom to provide links to other blogs to photos and to fascinating sites.
 
Purpose of my blog :
The purpose of I utilising a blog is to create a platform to obtain and record ideas and generate new ideas. I am regularly gathering images, links to different sites and images and thoughts of which majority are never posted on other blogs. I review the collected ideas throughout the week scrubbing some out while integrating others into new ideas. Also, I spent some time preparing an editorial calendar.
 
Procedure for creating constructive posts:
To create useful posts you first have to revisit your archive and identify the relevant content. Second, search for the successful posts from your previous posts and condense them into a single blog incorporating resources that are handy to your readers. Combining previously successful posts into one post permits readers to familiarise themselves with the best aspects of your blogging without reading extensively of your work. Also, the condensing process presents you with an opportunity to develop a new post.
 
My strategies for obtaining readership :
 
*Using other bloggers’ lists
 Several other bloggers have experienced same creative crisis and have successfully manoeuvred through it. The options they utilised are available. Utilise such alternatives to attract readers.
    *Using social media (Pinterest, twitter and facebook)
Social media offer a stage for the public to post and discuss currently trending topics. For instance, topics of high interest are posted on facebook and twitter sites. Using hash tags easily identifies such topic. Thus, blogging on such topics tend to attract more readers.
    *Using blogging resources
 Online resources related to blogging issues are easily accessible, for example, the “bloggers’ block.” The resources contain advices from excellent bloggers on different subjects. Adhering to the advice highlighted provides excellent guidance to restore you back on course within no time.
Finally :
 
 
 
 

 
 

4 comments:

  1. I think the classiest things you have done here that you point to some significant strategies for blogging like search other bloggers' lists and search about useful information.
    great post,,,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tariq ,

      Thank you for you comment ..~

      Delete
  2. Hi Atheer, sharing information. This feature has made many writer become more motivated . A lot of information from every branch of knowledge can be discussed Blogging writer almost always increase their awareness and widen their perspective That point sharing ideas makes the blog more interesting.Read my blog and feel free to comment http://abdulblogs111.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abdulrahman ,

      Thank you for your comment and a useful add .

      Delete